Welcome to the Developer Hub !
You'll find all developer resources you'll need to develop your apps including API documentation, and useful links.
A CloudDesk app is basically an HTML file with a few extras. In order for the app to get accepted, it must follow these criterias :
- Must have a responsive layout.
- Must be a productive widget.
- Must use Google's UI (Use googleui.css and instructions below).
- Must be made by yourself, no stealing other people's stuff!
- Must be a reasonable size (in terms of width and height).
- Must not be PHP, ASP.NET, Python, Ruby, and etc.. Only HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Must include style.css, index.html, and googleui.css (included in Framework).
If you want to have a demo of the CloudDesk API, you can install the app called API demo available in the store.
Here are a few useful links to get started :